Living Gardens is a company based in Cape Town in the Western Cape province specialized in organic urban food production.
It is the mission of Living Gardens to:
• Facilitate sustainable organic food production and consumption.
• Of edible crops in urban environments.
This mission is achieved through:
· Edible garden design, installation and maintenance.
· Education of individuals, businesses and non-profits.
· Provision of resources for organic food production and preservation.
Living Gardens offers the service of organic urban food production and renewable resource solutions for all who are searching to benefit from this.
Living Gardens specializes in the following organic urban food production services:
• Food Garden Installation,
• Food Garden Maintenance,
• Restaurant Gardens,
• School gardens,
• Roof Gardens,
• Rainwater Harvesting,
• Water Recycling and Conservation,
• Urban farming courses,
• Community Projects,
• Environmental Education,
Living Gardens is able to tailor their organic urban food production services to meet the needs of the individual client, this includes:
• A weekly full-service programme for those who have limited time available to them to work in the garden.
• A bi-monthly/monthly programme for those who want to do most of the work themselves.
• Custom “you set the budget” programme.
Contact Living Gardens for more details on the organic urban food production services they have to offer.
iLead Cape is a trusted and experienced authority when it comes to listing valuable services and various businesses in a straightforward to use business directory. We make it simple for you to find all the related information in one easy accessible place.